Email marketing is fast and personal way of reaching customers. The key to an effective email marketing campaign is the content and messaging. Here iis an example of the e-marketing initiative, I was involved with. It is a monthly newsletter that I produced for Sustainable Silicon Valley (SSV) using Constant contact, an email marketing tool.
My engagement with this project involved the following:
- Ghostwriting executive message
- Creating headlines and captions
- Writing snippets
- Inviting and tracking contributions from internal teams as well as partner organizations
- Selecting visuals and content
- Editing and proofreading content
- Fact checking and QA
- Layout and final production
- Monitoring the number of open clicks and bounce rate after the newsletter was sent out
Producing this newsletter required absolute attention to detail, top-notch writing, proofreading and time management skills, but most of all, it required collaboration, and flexibility to adapt to any last minute changes. Click on the link below to view the e-newsletter.